25 Jun BHARWA BAINGAN
4 white brinjal (baingan / eggplant)
1/2 cup chopped onions
2 chopped green chillies
2 tsp chopped garlic (lehsun)
1/2 cup chopped mixed vegetables
1 tsp pach phoran powder
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
1/2 tsp dried mango powder (amchur)
1/2 tsp garam masala
salt to taste
mustard (rai / sarson) oil for cooking
- Take the baingan and silt the center, scoop the pulp out and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the pachforan when they are cracked, add onion, green chilli,and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mix vegetables mix well, and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the baingan plup, garam masala, chilli powder, haldi powder, amchur and salt mix well and saute on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the flame let it cool and divide the mixture in to 4 equal portion.
- Take the baingan and stuff them with the prepared mixture.
- Heat the oil in a non -stick pan and fry all the baingan on a medium flame for 7-8 minutes till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides and are cooked well.
- Serve hot.